Friday 1 July 2011

Follow Friday Featuring Kornon!!

Hello again everyone!  It's time again for Follow Friday, where I feature a caster I think you should be following.  In case you're wondering why I'm not profiling one of the people I regularly pimp (such as Meat_Jesus or Eddieruckus, who you should TOTALLY follow), I'm trying to expand people's viewing range, though I will get to those guys on here, don't worry.  Todays Follow Friday is going to someone who has been part of my community for some time, Kornon.

Kornon only started streaming a week ago, so this is your chance to get in on the bottom floor of a caster who I'm sure will get much bigger.  I found him because I woke up early and there wasn't really anything on.. so I started browsing the channels, lo and behold, I see Kornon way back at like page 5!  I didn't even know he casted! I hopped in his stream and he was playing Megaman 2.  His setup was really good, he's got a webcam and a camera, and the stream is super smooth.  He is really friendly and chats with the people in his room quite a bit (at the expense of his extra men).  So far he has played Super Ghouls and Ghosts, Ghouls and Ghosts and Megaman 2 on his stream.  He's been sticking to the retro games of late, but he says he's up for just about anything!  As he's a new streamer he doesn't have many highlights, but here's one of his boss kills!




I had a blast in Kornon's room, and I highly recommend you check him out!  He streams in the mornings, and says he normally stops when GQ starts, so he's a great GQ preshow!  Please check out Kornon and support an up and coming caster who I'm sure will grow super fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment