Friday 22 July 2011

Follow Friday Featuring Guns Are Toys!



Hello again everyone, it's Friday so once more it's time for Follow Friday, this time featuring Guns Are Toys (Guns).

Guns has been an active member of my community for some time, and I've been really happy to have him in my chats.  Guns has a great sense of humour and has a lot of fun whether he's in a chat or playing the games himself.  One of the things I like about Guns' casts is that he plays games a lot of other people don't play.  Guns loves Magic, and has casted himself play Magic on multiple occasions.  Other games which he has played include Killing Floor, Oblivion and Magicka.  Lately Guns has been playing through Monster Hunter Tri (A game I am completely unfamiliar with).  He's been having a tough time getting some viewers in his room, and I really believe it's because people just don't know about him! I highly recommend him if you're looking for a caster that doesn't just play the games everyone else is.   His cast looks and sounds great, and there's no reason y'all shouldn't be watching him, especially if you're into the Magic.

Here's a highlight of Guns' playthrough of Oblivion, where he enjoys a random glitch ^^



So please give Guns_are_toys a follow, expand your gaming horizons people!

No comments:

Post a Comment