Sunday 21 August 2011

Some of my Favourite VGM cover singers: Kate Covington

Hello again all!

So today's post is a little different, I want to share with you one of my favourite artists out there.  Her name is Kate Covington.  Kate performs covers of various vgms (usually Final Fantasy's), writing and singing lyrics.  She performs all the instrumentation herself, and I just love her voice and style so much!  I will put links to my favourite songs done by her, but really, they are all good.  She also puts together the videos herself as well, she's just super talented, check her out!

This is my all time favourite cover of hers, enjoy! (It's from Xenogears)


Here's another on of my favourites (and my all time favourite video game song, from FFIX)





Kate Covington also is in charge of the "world's only online choir".  ( I put it in brackets because I haven't independantly verified this).  They don't tend to sing video game music, but their videos's are still video game based.  This is my favourite song from them, scarbourough fair.


So there you go, check out Kate Covington, she really is great I think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment