Friday 19 August 2011

Follow Friday Featuring Jhnny Crwsh!



Hello everyone!
I know its been a couple weeks since I've done a follow Friday (blame the PS3), so I wanted to pick a great caster for my return! I'm actually very disappointed in myself for not profiling jhnnycrwsh before this! He is an amazing caster, and deserves WAY more followers than he has.  He plays both games you know and love (such as Mass Effect (Titty Shepard LOL), as well as some you may not be familiar with (Nimbus).  He's a genuinely great guy, and just super funny to watch.  I think its an absolute TRAVESTY that jhnny only has 400 followers, this wonderful guy should have WAY more than 9000! (c wut I did thar?)

Jhnny is a really funny guy, but probably what he is best known for is having chest hair.. which naturally grows into the shape of a Batman symbol.. and thus BATCHEST was born.

Jhnny is also known for having great reactions to stuff he does in game, which is one of the reasons he's super fun to watch.  Here he finally finishes a super trolly level in Super Meatboy, love dat reaction.

One more Jhnny highlight here of Jhnny's reaction to the end of Eversion, love it!

jhnnycrwsh is a great caster and a great person, so follow this wonderfully disenvoweled caster today for maximum fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment